Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finally Employed

I finally have the pleasure of informing everyone that I am now employed! Granted this is a part time job, but I am optimistic that it is a step in the right direction. I have to believe my months of hard work and job hunting will get me somewhere I want towards my future career.

I will be brief about the new position because I don't have orientation till Monday. I do already have about 25 hours scheduled for my 1st week, so I am very excited.

Yes, it is a retail job and for those of you who known me for a while, know I use to work a the Lane Bryant in Burnsville for almost 4 years. Now, I will be working at the Michael's Arts & Crafts in Richfield, near the Hub Shopping Center. A less then 10 min drive with no highway needed. Awesome!

I enjoy the arts, crafts, baking, sewing and beading and with all my retail experience, I felt it would be a good fit. Plus with my sister's engagement, the discount will be helpful. I will never hang or fold clothing again, I tell you that!

So wish me luck, I start on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment