Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hbDesigns Plushies 1.0

So I'm still playing with this idea of crafting (and maybe someday selling, prolly on Etsy or at Craft Fairs) small fun plushies, but it's hard to know what's gonna be a big hit and what's gonna fall through the cracks... I'm still playing with foods, I know it looks just like breakfast, but I'm still working on it. But being crafty and creative really makes me happy, seeing people happy from things I made, really makes me happy.

IF YOU!!! Yes, you, have any ideas, fun suggestions or thoughts to be made out of felt, PLEASE share them with me...

Fortune Cookie with a luv note.

Eggy

Eggy & Bacon!


BACON!!!

Doughnut with Sprinkles

I think the toast (with removable butter, for fewer calories ^_^.) needs a different kind of stitch. Hmm...
Oh! And a mini sprinkle doughnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment