Saturday, July 31, 2010

hbDesigns Available @ The Colorwheel!!!

So... Remember that news I had about possibly selling some of my 'Staches on a Stick at a local gallery shop? Well it's a reality!!! I dropped off my 'Staches and some earrings at the Collorwheel (46th & Grand) last Friday before work and there is so much there to see + you can get a hair cut! (If you book an appt a head of time, of course.) Tammy is really nice and loves to chat about all kinds of art! Tammy's mom (mother-in-law? I don't remember which) is a painter and the pet portraits are amazing! Please check out her shop, there are so many fun things to see!

The 4 styles of my 'Staches on a Stick

Toxic Cupcake Earrings

White Cupcake Earrings

Mini Cupcakes Earrings

State of MN Earrings

NEW!!! 'Stache for your Keys!


The Triangle designs are not available at the Colorweel, they were more for my experimentation with the Shrinky Dinks + paint pens. You are more then welcome to contact my directly if you would like to buy one or ask for something custom made. ^_^.

T. 1

T. 2

T. 3

2 comments:

  1. Omg those are AWESOME. How much for the MN earrings? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retail prices on the larger earrings is $21, but I can make you your own fresh pair and we can possibly work out a discount of some sorts. ^_^.

    ReplyDelete