Tuesday, August 2, 2011

So Much NEW!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've done a decent update on here. I'm sorry everyone. So here's what's been going on as of late.

-New Jelly and Cream filled Doughnut Plushies! In Fun and Mini sizes. So cute!


-July 24th was the 4th Annual Caffetto Craft Fair! Theresa and I were there selling all my fun dinks, plushies and other fun wears! It was a pretty nice day and we didn't do to bad either. Hopefully we can make it again next year. Here's some pics from the table set up.

-Two words: Wonder Knitter! <3


-Here's some examples of the cool, new duck tape beads from my jewelry classes at work. They are pretty fun and easy to make, plus you can make them in any color duck tape you like.

- I'm still working on myself, I'm down 50 lbs! That's a pretty big accomplishment if you ask me!



- My new pal Lauren and I had our 1st craft group meet up, we're calling it MinneCraftapolis! Pretty sweet, right? I take the credit for that one. We welcome crafters from any town, I'm from Owatonna, we just meet up in or near Minneapolis. Hehe. Our 1st meet up we made fun decoupaged gift boxes, like the pink one I made below. We're planning our 2nd meet up later in the month, stay tuned!

MinneCraftapolis
Min·ne·craft·ap·o·lis
[min-ee-kraft-ap-uh-lis]
–noun
1. a craft group, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. a monthly meet up, to learn new techniques and projects
3. a fun night to create and bitch
4. a growing collaborated group of fierce and artistic individuals
5. a place to share skills or abilities used for bad purposes; cunning; deceit

Group Motto:
"
Grab It... and Mod Podge The Shit Out Of It!"

No comments:

Post a Comment