Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy Bee

I just wanted to extend an apology out to my readers. I know I haven't posted anything new on my blog for a long time and the truth is, I have been pretty busy the last few weeks. I've been working any where's from 20-35 hours a week at my new PT job with Michael's, I also have a number of projects or clients that I have been working with as well. The Advertising Federation of MN needs a holiday party post card made, a fellow twitter-er needed her logo date pushed up and my sister needs a biz card now. Plus there are little things like looking for work, babysitting, cleaning the apt, trying to stay social, etc. Oh! And, there are all the little things I've been doing to help Jenna out before her wedding on the 28th! Sometimes I think I like stretching myself too thin. Brent says, I'm trying to compete with him, I'm not really, or at least, not on purpose; I'm just trying to make enough money to pay my bills and keep everyone happy. I've been on unemployment for over 6 months and even though I have this PT job, it's not enough to cover everything. So I stay busy, busy as a little bee in the summer time, even though we're going into winter. Hopefully the job hunt will turn around for me, it's been really slow since I started at Mike's.

No comments:

Post a Comment