Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Daily Doodle #1 & 2

I was poking around Wet Paint the other day, it's an art store in St. Paul, MN and not only did I run into my friend Steve, but I also scooped up a new little sketchbook, just begging to be drawn in. I don't do a lot of hand drawing anymore (sad), so I decided to change that by starting my New Years resolution a little early. I'm starting what has been named The Daily Doodle; every day I'm going to hand draw something and update you through my blog and if I miss a day, I better have a really good excuse or pull double duty the following day to make up for it. I hope you enjoy. I'm also happy to hear feedback and ideas for more doodles.


Steve, showing off some wicked highlighters from Wet Paint. 11/24

Cami, sleeping on the corner of my bed. 11/25

No comments:

Post a Comment