Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nobody and What to Wear for Them?

Update 9.26.09 - All my tickets are taken now. I somehow managed to get 3 guys to going with me. How did I pull that off? I don't know either, but it will be fun! Tim, Jared and Joel are all awesome guys!

It feels like nobody wants to go to the World Premiere of Nobody with me and my friend, the Awesome that is Joel. I already have the 4 tickets, but my original plans fell through just after buying them and I want to fill the other 2 seats.

Yes, it would be nice to have those seats reimbursed by who ever is sitting there, but I rather eat the $25 (each) and have someone join us then the 2 empty seats. So if you want to go, I need to now a.s.a.p. The show is Thursday, October 1st at 7:30pm. First come, first serve kind of deal. Plus since I'm getting all dressed up, maybe grab a drink or bite before the show!


But more to my point of this post... what the heck does one wear to a movie premiere with what I have in my closet? I pulled out some good ones, but I always love feed back. So any thoughts/ suggestions/ opinions would be nice. Keeping in mind, I have no money to buy a new outfit for this. ^_^.


Option A (Liking this black one best)

Option B

Option C (Seems 'mom-ish')

Option D (More of a summer dress, I guess)

Option E (Front and back of a top, very low cut and would be worn with black pants)

No comments:

Post a Comment