Saturday, August 15, 2009

Farmers Market Adventure





Today I ventured to the Richfield Farmers Market off of 64th St. and Portland Ave. I had never been to any of the farmers markets up here in the cities before and since I was up at the crack of dawn to wake my sister up I thought I would go! I'm sure the one in Mpls is bigger, but there was plenty of people, food and flowers, if I didn't already have breakfast, I would have gotten a crepe (Yummy!). I poked around first and started making a few perchases, my favorite is the fresh flowers. Who needs a man, when you can buy your own? I'm teasing, I loved when Brent bought me flowers. So fresh air, sunshine, and all my purchases and I had only spent 22 dollars! I was impressed!

Here's the break down for you:
- Flowers $6
- Sm. Summer Sausage $5
- 6 Bakery Fresh Rolls $4
- Green Beans $3
- Carrots $3
- Huge amount of Fresh Sweet Basil $1

Wow, I am so going again! Later in the month or in Sept. I hope to see Apples!!! Honey Crisp is the best!

1 comment: