Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to those, friends and strangers alike! I’m glad you have stumbled upon my little blog, here is where I have started a place for my thoughts, rants, finds and creations. Yes, I do have other forms of connections all throughout the interweb, but I feel this will provide a new challenge for me, since I am not really a writer.

For those who do not know me personally, my name is Heather and I’m your average 23 year old, born and raised in Southern Minnesota. I’m the short one who makes you laugh, with my sarcastic humor, I’m good-natured, always willing to help and wanting to learn something new. I love music and movies too. I’m a daughter, sister, lover and friend. You’ll learn more as we move along.

I moved to the Twin Cities in 2004 when I started going to school at the Minneapolis College of Art & Design for my BFA in Advertising Design, lucky for me, four years and a huge debt later I graduated and started looking for work. After ten months of working for a Yellow Pages CMR, I lost my job due to the state of the economy and recently I have been looking for work again.

Thanks again for stopping by, please feel free to roam around my other forms of connections on the interweb. I welcome your comments and questions!

Portfolio Site
LinkedIn
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
Tumblr
Extendr

No comments:

Post a Comment