Monday, August 10, 2009

List: Reasons To Live With Someone

Living alone is great, but don’t get me wrong, someday I want to be married, maybe have a kid (no more then 2) and have enough yard for everyone, plus a dog to run around on. When you live alone you can do what you want, when you want without bothering others. Staying up till wee hours of the morning, making a mess in the kitchen, which you are the only one to pick up after, not sharing food or liquor, etc. It’s all grand, till you realize one day it starts feeling lonely. There’s a long list of reasons to enjoy living alone and I’ve done it now for about four years now. (Yes, I had roommates in college, but we never talked or hung out, so it was more like cohabitation.) But, the list of reasons to live with someone looks more appealing every day. Maybe, it’s just being out of work or the recent break up that leads up to all this, but never the less, I love lists.

01. Having someone to cuddle with.
02. Having someone to help me carry in the groceries.
03. Having someone to kill all the spiders and bugs.
04. Having someone else to cook for beside myself.
05. Having someone to vent to without using cell phone minuets.
06. Having someone there to take care of the pets when I am away.
07. Having someone else’s opinion when I’m trying to pick out clothes.
08. Having someone to take me out when I’m feeling cooped up.
09. Having someone to take care of me when I am feeling sick.
10. Having someone around, just to be around.
11. Having someone else to share all my hopes and dreams with.
12. Having someone to care about, daily.
13. Having someone to care about me.
14. Having someone notice when I get my hair done or wear a new perfume.
15. Having someone who I can wear my scrubby clothes around and wont care.
16. Having someone to pick me up when I fall.
17. Having someone to scratch or rub my back.
18. Having someone else to worry about.
19. Having someone to make me smile when I am sad.
20. Having someone to laugh at my corny jokes.
21. Having someone to run their fingers through my hair during romantic movies.
22. Having someone to help worry about the bills.
23. Having someone who makes me feel hot.
24. Having someone who loves sexy text messages as much as I do.
25. Having someone to share my eclectic tastes of movies and music with.
26. Having someone to take pictures with me.
27. Having someone who will enjoy travel as much as I do.
28. Having someone who thinks it’s cute when I get a little tipsy.
29. Having someone who doesn’t find me ever boring.
30. Having someone who shares my ideas of romance.
31. Having someone who takes the reins when I need them to.
32. Having someone who always takes my side.
33. Having someone I can depend on, everyday.
34. Having someone who gives me a natural high.
35. Having someone who understands my train of thoughts or how I think.
36. Having someone to gaze into my eyes forever.
37. Having someone to say I’m beautiful.
38. Having someone I can take care of when they need me the most.
39. Having someone to keep me on my toes.
40. Having someone who spoils me and lets me to spoil them.

No comments:

Post a Comment