Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Life Will Go On

Life has been tough over the last few months, but the last few days have been even tougher. It was a normal Tuesday; I slept in, had a little lunch, and popped on my Adium to see if my boyfriend was a round to chit-chat. By the end of it, I found myself in a mutual break up with said boyfriend. But, I WILL NOT be the evil ex-girlfriend who runs his name in the dirt. He is a wonderful person and always will be, but in the end it wasn’t meant to be. I actually have a list of the top 101 Reasons to love him, but no one want to read all that, the first 10 are good ones though.

01. The way you silently smile at me.
02. The smell on the neck of your shirt, that lingers for hours.
03. The color of your eyes.
04. The way you run your fingers through my hair.
05. Because you think I’m cute.
06. How nerdy you can be.
07. You make me feel so special.
08. The way you can just stare into my eyes quietly.
09. Your sense of humor, it always makes me laugh.
10. The way you like to spoil me.

I may be a little hurt now, but there are more good times to remember, then bad ones. And as my friend ‘Pokey’ pointed out to me, the only place I can go from here is up. I can only hope he is right. I will always cherish the times I had with my first love. I know he feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment